“You feel like by Hojean is a single that was released on November 21, 2019. This song catches attention through how catchy and upbeat it sounds.
Photo by Mark Curcio
YellowJackets Girls Softball Poised for Success in Upcoming Season
Shayla Batson, Reporter • April 5, 2024

The EHHS girls softball team is determined to make it back to the SCC tournament this year after a strong 13 year record and a difficult season...

Hagaman Memorial Library Presents..Film Night: "Wonka" (2023) (PG)
April 4, 2024

East Haven: Enjoy a night out and pizza and drinks!  Visit the Hagaman Memorial Library on Thursday, May 30 at 5:00 p.m. for a showing of the...

Buzzing Bites: Top Five Goldfish Flavors
Holly Speers, Editor-in-Chief • April 4, 2024
They're an unbeatable flavor, and if your disagree then you're incorrect.

Buzz Beats: Song Review – “You feel like” by Hojean

Logo by Isabella Balsiero

“You feel like” by Hojean is a single that was released on November 21, 2019. This song catches attention through how catchy and upbeat it sounds. The type of music Hojean makes is catchy R&B/soul and pop. By how catchy it sounds, the song sounds enjoyable and comfortable to listen to for car and bus rides, studying, and more. Hojean has produced many singles with no albums yet.

What I like about the song is how the mood it makes me feel since it gives out a chill vibe that people will enjoy. It’s relatable for people who are afraid to express their own feelings to someone they love.

The lyrics states,“Feels like I made you up in my mind/But you’re real and I’m reelin in all of these feelings.”

Hojean describes how someone makes you happy and how the person makes you feel. It expresses how a person is really special to them and how it feels like an imagination but in reality it’s real. The person is trying to find a way to be with the individual he truly loves but doesn’t know how to express his emotions about confessing his love for someone who makes him feel alive. With the calming piano sound with a guitar in the background, it makes the singer’s voice stand out, making the lyrics flow in a good melody. I recommend listening to this song if you want to feel calm and at peace.