The song “uh-oh” by Tate McRae shares a great message for all pop fans, continuing her theme of sad heartbreak songs from her last album.
EHHS Culinary and Environmental Science Programs Plant a Garden
Valery OrregoJune 11, 2024

There is a new class being added to the 2024-25 school year at EHHS. It is exciting to hear about this new project from the Profettos. This class...

Balancing The Hive: Summer Edition
Balancing The Hive: Summer Edition
Valery OrregoJune 11, 2024

How to live your best, most balanced life this summer with Ms. Dwyer: Set boundaries. You don’t have to say yes to every opportunity you...

Keepin It Reel:Summer Horror Movies
Keepin' It Reel:Summer Horror Movies
Isabella Mott, Reporter • June 7, 2024

Stranger Things: Season 3 Genre: Science Fiction, Horror Isabella’s Rating:★★ Stranger Things Season 3 follows the journey after...

BUZZ BEATS: Song Review – “uh oh” by Tate Mcrae

Logo by Isabella Balsiero

What I like about the song is about the impact it has on learning something that’s important to know in life. It is about toxicity and having to move on to that. It describes how a girl gets attached to a guy even though he’s a bad influence which puts her in a bad mental state. In order to not get hurt more it’s better to leave and get away from that relationship even though you want to stay.

In the lyrics it states, “You make me really, really good at makin’ bad decisions tryin’ not to feel our connection But, Oh my god, it’s kinda temptin.”

This song describes how it’s important to know your actual feelings in a relationship with someone in order to help you in the situation. With the toxicity from the person it describes the growth of moving on instead of staying in which is better to do in the end. Anyone who doesn’t like sad music should avoid this song, but if you like to feel your feels, give her a listen.