The song “uh-oh” by Tate McRae shares a great message for all pop fans, continuing her theme of sad heartbreak songs from her last album.
Honey Books logo by Isabella Balseiro
Honey Books: Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi - Re Reviewed
Shayla Batson, Reporter • April 23, 2024

Restore Me Rating: ★★★★ 3.5/5 Stars This book put me in a reading slump 1 year ago and I completely abandoned the Shatter Me Series...

Off the Hive: UCONN Wins Back to Back Championship Titles Since 2007
By: Marlana DIasApril 22, 2024

Connecticut had became the first Division 1 men's college basketball team to win back to back championships since Florida 17 years ago. CNN Sports...

BUZZ BEATS: THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT by Taylor Swift
BUZZ BEATS: "THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT" by Taylor Swift
Willow Torres, Reporter • April 22, 2024
With a collection of 31 songs, I expected to be excited with all the new material, but I only really enjoyed about 4 songs.

BUZZ BEATS: Song Review – “uh oh” by Tate Mcrae

Logo by Isabella Balsiero

What I like about the song is about the impact it has on learning something that’s important to know in life. It is about toxicity and having to move on to that. It describes how a girl gets attached to a guy even though he’s a bad influence which puts her in a bad mental state. In order to not get hurt more it’s better to leave and get away from that relationship even though you want to stay.

In the lyrics it states, “You make me really, really good at makin’ bad decisions tryin’ not to feel our connection But, Oh my god, it’s kinda temptin.”

This song describes how it’s important to know your actual feelings in a relationship with someone in order to help you in the situation. With the toxicity from the person it describes the growth of moving on instead of staying in which is better to do in the end. Anyone who doesn’t like sad music should avoid this song, but if you like to feel your feels, give her a listen.