EHHS Culinary and Environmental Science Programs Plant a Garden
Valery OrregoJune 11, 2024

There is a new class being added to the 2024-25 school year at EHHS. It is exciting to hear about this new project from the Profettos. This class...

Balancing The Hive: Summer Edition
Balancing The Hive: Summer Edition
Valery OrregoJune 11, 2024

How to live your best, most balanced life this summer with Ms. Dwyer: Set boundaries. You don’t have to say yes to every opportunity you...

Keepin It Reel:Summer Horror Movies
Keepin' It Reel:Summer Horror Movies
Isabella Mott, Reporter • June 7, 2024

Stranger Things: Season 3 Genre: Science Fiction, Horror Isabella’s Rating:★★ Stranger Things Season 3 follows the journey after...

Stat Chat : Gianna Castellano

Gianna Castellano on the court

Gianna has played basketball since she was 5 years old and played for the High School team all 4 years while also playing AAU basketball since 4th grade. ” I learned how to play through watching my older brother play basketball. Throughout my four years of high school, I’ve been dedicated to the sport, making the varsity team as a freshman and becoming the sixth man off the bench, quickly adjusting to the fast pace of the game. In my sophomore year, I had the opportunity to contribute as the starting point guard and contribute to our team’s success,” Gianna expresses.

Gianna is a point guard, whose job is to bring the ball up the court while controlling the offense,  calling out plays, and directing teammates. Her position requires a lot of leadership or as she claims, “another coach on the court.” She averaged  7 points, 3 rebounds, and 2 assists per game last year.

“Gianna has been a three-year starter at point guard. Her incredible work ethic and drive are something that I’ve never seen before in a player. She is always the first one at practice and the last one to leave. She’s also a great captain and leader to the younger players,” Coach Michael Archambault claims.

“I’m super excited for our season to start next week. I believe this team has a lot of potential and I’m eager to see the things we accomplish this year. We are a strong and quick team with great team chemistry and with big things ahead of us.”

ong and quick team with great team chemistry and with big things ahead of us.”