Keepin It Reel: A Binge-worthy TV Show to Get You in the Mood for Summer
Keepin' It Reel: A Binge-worthy TV Show to Get You in the Mood for Summer
Isabella Mott, Reporter • May 24, 2024

Outer Banks  Genre: Drama, Adventure  Isabella’s Rating:★★★★ Outer banks follows a group of teens who consider themselves...

AP Classes and AP Tests: Are They Worth It?
Sofia Calixto, Reporter • May 24, 2024

As we head into May, AP Exams will be taking place May 6th-May 16th. Taking this course along with taking the exam have many benefits while also...

Buzzing Bites: Blueberry Donut Iced Coffee
Holly Speers, Editor-in-Chief • May 24, 2024

On this week’s buzzing bites I will be reviewing the new blueberry donut iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts.  This coffee truly does taste like...

Balancing The Hive: Dealing With Difficult Thoughts

• Self-reflection: Start by reflecting on your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. Keep a journal to track patterns or triggers that might be impacting your mental health.
  • Research: Educate yourself about different mental health conditions. This can help you identify symptoms that resonate with your experiences.
  • Consult a professional: Schedule an appointment with a mental health professional, such as a therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist. They can conduct assessments and provide a diagnosis based on your symptoms and history
  • Be honest: During your sessions, be open and honest about your thoughts, feelings, and experiences. Providing accurate information can help your mental health professional make an accurate diagnosis.
  • Seek multiple opinions: If you’re unsure about a diagnosis or treatment plan, don’t hesitate to seek a second opinion from another mental health professional.
  • Stay informed: Continue to educate yourself about mental health and wellness strategies. This can empower you to take an active role in managing your mental health.

You don’t always need these kind of ways to help yourself because you can also find your own way on helping yourself, because at the end of the day you know what’s best for you and what helps you the most.