Honey Books logo by Isabella Balseiro
Honey Books: Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi - Re Reviewed
Shayla Batson, Reporter • April 23, 2024

Restore Me Rating: ★★★★ 3.5/5 Stars This book put me in a reading slump 1 year ago and I completely abandoned the Shatter Me Series...

Off the Hive: UCONN Wins Back to Back Championship Titles Since 2007
By: Marlana DIasApril 22, 2024

Connecticut had became the first Division 1 men's college basketball team to win back to back championships since Florida 17 years ago. CNN Sports...

BUZZ BEATS: THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT by Taylor Swift
BUZZ BEATS: "THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT" by Taylor Swift
Willow Torres, Reporter • April 22, 2024
With a collection of 31 songs, I expected to be excited with all the new material, but I only really enjoyed about 4 songs.

YellowJacket Astrology: Bye March, Hello April!

There’s a whirlwind of chaos coming our way. But why?

In the month of April we are faced with a wide variety of astrological and cosmic events that could explain some unusual and chaotic behavior and shifts in your life.

In the month of April we will have the following:

Mercury Retrograde (April 1st – April 14th)

Mercury retrograde is said to be an optical illusion in which Mercury appears to be going backwards from Earth’s point of view. When in reality it is perfectly aligned. This event occurs 3-4 times a year and lasts from 2-3 weeks which is most frequent than all the other planets. Mercury retrograde doesn’t have the best reputation as it’s known for bringing many negative factors into a persons life such as communication issues, messed up schedules, unexpected nostalgia periods, the return of negative influences, etc. One way to stay positive if this is affecting you is to take a deep breath, and collect your thoughts. Calm and collected is the best way to go.

Total Solar Eclipse (April 8th)

A total eclipse in Aries will take place in the first week of April. It is the first solar eclipse of the year. It represents growth for all zodiac signs. This eclipse is linked with the wound-healing comet Chiron. This is a good chance to face your weakness and become a stronger person.

Mars and Saturn Conjunction (April 10th)

In this astrological event Mars and Saturn fight over essential energies. This can affect long term relationships and lead you to frustration. To avoid any disarray in your life during this moment, do not jump into any life changing decisions. Instead, think through everything and analyze the choices you’re going to make. So if you want to bring your dreams to life during this time, do it but do it slowly.

Jupiter and Uranus Conjunction (April 20th)

This conjunction is one way to initiate Taurus season with a bang! The link between these two planets is remarkable and rare. This connection won’t happen again for another 80 years during Taurus season. This time can bring moments of inspiration and brilliance. This conjunction also focuses on the improvement of financial situations which can range from personal to around the world. To conclude this section, just be aware of the fact that many positive things can come out from this event!

Cleansing Full Pink Moon (April 23rd)

Finally, to wrap up the eventful month of April, we end off on a good note with a cleansing full pink moon. This is the perfect time to release any emotional build-up that you might have endured throughout these past months. This is a good time to express what you want, and bring your manifestations and goals to life to start the month of May strong.