Honey Books logo by Isabella Balseiro
Honey Books: Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi - Re Reviewed
Shayla Batson, Reporter • April 23, 2024

Restore Me Rating: ★★★★ 3.5/5 Stars This book put me in a reading slump 1 year ago and I completely abandoned the Shatter Me Series...

Off the Hive: UCONN Wins Back to Back Championship Titles Since 2007
By: Marlana DIasApril 22, 2024

Connecticut had became the first Division 1 men's college basketball team to win back to back championships since Florida 17 years ago. CNN Sports...

BUZZ BEATS: THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT by Taylor Swift
BUZZ BEATS: "THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT" by Taylor Swift
Willow Torres, Reporter • April 22, 2024
With a collection of 31 songs, I expected to be excited with all the new material, but I only really enjoyed about 4 songs.

YellowJacket Astrology: Your Zodiac Horoscope for January

Anely Rojas Perez
Aries: January ignites your adventurous spirit. Embrace spontaneity, seek new experiences, and channel your determination into exciting endeavors.
Taurus: Find joy in flexibility this month. Embrace change, trust the process, and discover the beauty that comes with adapting to new situations.
Gemini: Dive into introspection and self-discovery. This January, explore your inner thoughts and embrace the wisdom that comes from understanding yourself.
Cancer: Focus on personal growth and empowerment. Strengthen your self-confidence and embark on a journey of self-fulfillment this month.
Leo: Nurture meaningful connections with those around you. January calls for building strong bonds and fostering a supportive community.
Virgo: Allow spontaneity into your routine. Break free from rigidity, explore new possibilities, and let a sense of adventure shape your month.
Libra: Channel your energy into creative pursuits. January is the perfect time to express yourself artistically and find inspiration in the world around you.
Scorpio: Prioritize self-care and well-being. Take time for relaxation and rejuvenation, ensuring balance in your physical and emotional health.
Sagittarius: Connect with your inner wisdom and intuition. January encourages spiritual exploration and deepening your understanding of yourself.
Capricorn: Embrace a sense of playfulness and joy. Allow your inner child to shine through, bringing lightness to your responsibilities.
Aquarius: Strengthen your connections with friends and communities. January is about collaboration, networking, and working together towards common goals.
Pisces: Dive into your dreams and aspirations. This month, trust in your vision and take practical steps towards turning your imagination into reality.