EHHS Culinary and Environmental Science Programs Plant a Garden
Valery Orrego June 11, 2024

There is a new class being added to the 2024-25 school year at EHHS. It is exciting to hear about this new project from the Profettos. This class...

Balancing The Hive: Summer Edition
Balancing The Hive: Summer Edition
Valery Orrego June 11, 2024

How to live your best, most balanced life this summer with Ms. Dwyer: Set boundaries. You don’t have to say yes to every opportunity you...

Keepin It Reel:Summer Horror Movies
Keepin' It Reel:Summer Horror Movies
Isabella Mott, Reporter • June 7, 2024

Stranger Things: Season 3 Genre: Science Fiction, Horror Isabella’s Rating:★★ Stranger Things Season 3 follows the journey after...

YellowJacket Astrology: Your Zodiac Horoscope for January

Anely Rojas Perez
Aries: January ignites your adventurous spirit. Embrace spontaneity, seek new experiences, and channel your determination into exciting endeavors.
Taurus: Find joy in flexibility this month. Embrace change, trust the process, and discover the beauty that comes with adapting to new situations.
Gemini: Dive into introspection and self-discovery. This January, explore your inner thoughts and embrace the wisdom that comes from understanding yourself.
Cancer: Focus on personal growth and empowerment. Strengthen your self-confidence and embark on a journey of self-fulfillment this month.
Leo: Nurture meaningful connections with those around you. January calls for building strong bonds and fostering a supportive community.
Virgo: Allow spontaneity into your routine. Break free from rigidity, explore new possibilities, and let a sense of adventure shape your month.
Libra: Channel your energy into creative pursuits. January is the perfect time to express yourself artistically and find inspiration in the world around you.
Scorpio: Prioritize self-care and well-being. Take time for relaxation and rejuvenation, ensuring balance in your physical and emotional health.
Sagittarius: Connect with your inner wisdom and intuition. January encourages spiritual exploration and deepening your understanding of yourself.
Capricorn: Embrace a sense of playfulness and joy. Allow your inner child to shine through, bringing lightness to your responsibilities.
Aquarius: Strengthen your connections with friends and communities. January is about collaboration, networking, and working together towards common goals.
Pisces: Dive into your dreams and aspirations. This month, trust in your vision and take practical steps towards turning your imagination into reality.