EHHS Culinary and Environmental Science Programs Plant a Garden
Valery Orrego June 11, 2024

There is a new class being added to the 2024-25 school year at EHHS. It is exciting to hear about this new project from the Profettos. This class...

Balancing The Hive: Summer Edition
Balancing The Hive: Summer Edition
Valery Orrego June 11, 2024

How to live your best, most balanced life this summer with Ms. Dwyer: Set boundaries. You don’t have to say yes to every opportunity you...

Keepin It Reel:Summer Horror Movies
Keepin' It Reel:Summer Horror Movies
Isabella Mott, Reporter • June 7, 2024

Stranger Things: Season 3 Genre: Science Fiction, Horror Isabella’s Rating:★★ Stranger Things Season 3 follows the journey after...

YellowJacket Astrology: What to Expect For Pisces Season

All About Pisces

Pisces season is slowly creeping up beginning February 19th and ending March 20th. They are the 12th sign in the zodiac and its name is Latin for “fish.” Its sign represents two fish tied together which more specifically portrays the Greek myth about Aphrodite and Ethos, who turned into fish after jumping into a river to escape a monster named Typhon. The Pisces stage is known to grab all the chaos from the previous seasons (Capricorn and Aquarius) and transform it into a peaceful state.

What to Expect From Pisces Season:

Capricorn (December 22nd – January 19th): As scary as it may seem, let your guard down a little bit this up coming month. Find people who make you  feel comfortable and safe and talk about your feelings with them so that these feelings don’t bottle up. Let it go and let it flow.

Aquarius (January 20th – February 18th): This month is perfect if you are trying to find who you really are. You might begin to realize that things such as morals or values are ones that you don’t agree with. So take this month as a chance to find what you do agree with and don’t be afraid to stand out. If you’re holding on to the bad partner or holding onto a sport that you don’t like (the list goes on) Let it go and find something you are passionate about, in the long run it will improve your mental health and give you improved experiences.

Pisces (February 19th – March 20th): Happy Birthday Pisces! The spotlight is on you, you’re in your fresh start era and do not take it for granted. Take this as an opportunity to create a bucket list for yourself. What do I want? What can be better? How can I be a better person? What are my goals for this new era?

Aries (March 21st – April 19th): This might be tough for some Aries to hear but you are going to face a rough start, like waking up sore after a big game or workout session. Later on, you might be faced with some unfinished business. It might consist of people that you thought you would never have to deal with again or… literal unfinished business from last year that you have to get in order to have a REAL fresh start.

Taurus (April 20th – May 20th):  Are you looking to expand your social group? If so, this is the perfect time for you! Even if you are not exactly extroverted this is still a great chance to get out there and hopefully meet people that  will be added to your VIP list in the long run!

Gemini (May 21st – June 20th):  You’ve been working your way up the pyramid and you’re almost there. Any goals that you have been pursuing lately might make an appearance soon. If not, don’t give up, you will get there. Keep trying your hardest!

Cancer (June 21st – July 22nd): You will most likely be faced with great opportunities and this is the perfect time to take them and come out of your comfort zone! Either picking a fun class, getting a new job, or learning a new skill academically or athletically.

Leo (July 23rd – August 22nd): Follow your gut! Everything will start to seem more real and emotional than ever. Whenever you’re in a moment where you’re experiencing intense feelings stop and think about why you’re feeling this way and try to approach the situation in a good way. But don’t worry, it is important to experience intense feelings sometimes, this is how you get to know yourself better which will eventually help you thrive and become a better person.

Virgo (August 23rd – September 22nd): In the words of SZA…”it’s cuffing season” Relationships in the workplace, school or in the romance department will blossom. You will learn to get along with others to improve things that may have been a subject of conflict in the past.

Libra (September 23rd – October 22nd): Libra’s this is your time to get your life together! Clean up any mess you may have that is causing you to stay in the same place. Take this month as a cleansing period and be as productive as you can. Your future self will thank you for getting rid of these messes so that they don’t follow you throughout the entire year and interfere with any important goals you may have.

Scorpio (October 23rd – November 21st): This month will be filled with love all around so all you Scorpio’s are in luck. You will be surrounded by people who make you feel like the best version of yourself. Allow people to reach out to you and strengthen bonds with them!

Sagittarius (November 22nd – December 21st): You have had your eye on the prize for a while. Keep doing that…it’s working! You have been reaching for your goals and haven’t looked back! This dedication will get you exactly where you want and NEED to be. You have made a lot of progress in the last few weeks as you probably left some things or some people in the past, but reflect on these experiences so they can help you thrive!