Check out To all the Boys ive loved Before to get you ready Valentines Day
Honey Books logo by Isabella Balseiro
Honey Books: Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi - Re Reviewed
Shayla Batson, Reporter • April 23, 2024

Restore Me Rating: ★★★★ 3.5/5 Stars This book put me in a reading slump 1 year ago and I completely abandoned the Shatter Me Series...

Off the Hive: UCONN Wins Back to Back Championship Titles Since 2007
By: Marlana DIasApril 22, 2024

Connecticut had became the first Division 1 men's college basketball team to win back to back championships since Florida 17 years ago. CNN Sports...

BUZZ BEATS: THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT by Taylor Swift
BUZZ BEATS: "THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT" by Taylor Swift
Willow Torres, Reporter • April 22, 2024
With a collection of 31 songs, I expected to be excited with all the new material, but I only really enjoyed about 4 songs.

Keepin’ It Reel: To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before

What to Watch this Valentine’s Day
Logo by Nalini Harry Esposito

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before

Genre: Romance

Isabella’s Rating:★★★★

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the perfect way to get you in the mood for Valentines day. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before follows Lara Jean, a girl who writes letters to every boy she’s ever loved. She keeps them hidden away, never expecting anyone to ever see them. In the beginning of the first movie her sister, Kitty, who also has a new series that premiered on Netflix, sends them to each boy she wrote about. The first movie follows her journey with reciprocated feelings, as well as rejection.
I think this series sets the perfect mood to get you into the Valentine’s day spirit. Since it follows a teenage girl, I feel like I could relate to some of her problems and big milestones in the movie. The movie does a perfect job of balancing the romance, along with Lara’s struggles of being a teenager. Netflix also came out with two additional movies that are a part of this trilogy. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before: P.S. I Still Love You, and To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before: Always and Forever. These two movies continue to follow Lara and her journey with the letters.
My favorite movie has to be the first one because of how simplistic it is. By following the journey of Lara throughout the movies you start to get attached to her and her family. You want to know everything that happens to them.

Some parts of the movie are definitely cringy in my opinion, but that aspect always comes along with a teenage romcom.

I wouldn’t expect this movie to be the best movie you’ve ever watched, but more of something to set the vibes for February.
They have also come out with a series that revolves around her younger sister, Kitty. I have not watched this because I feel as the universe of To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before has grown, they have started to milk this idea. Sticking to 2 or three movies would have been the best option. After a while of watching this story unfold you get more of the same plot and characters.
Overall, I think that this franchise is the perfect thing to watch when you want a cheesy romcom that gets you attached to a few set characters. It is easy to follow and fast paced. I would mostly recommend this franchise to teenage girls because of how much they could relate to this. Make sure to check out To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before as Valentine’s day is quickly approaching us!