This weeks outfit of the week was worn by junior, Arielle Dupree.
Indulge in the Sweetness of Anginette Cookies
Keissy Mejias-Laspina, Reporter • April 19, 2024

On Friday April 19th, this year’s Anginette Wars will be taking place in EHHS starting at 6pm. Everyone is welcome to watch and tickets are...

Keepin It Reel: Tangled
Keepin' It Reel: Tangled
Isabella Mott, Reporter • April 19, 2024

Tangled  Genre: Adventure, Animated  Isabella’s Rating:★★★★★ Tangled follows a girl named Rapunzel who is trapped inside...

Off The Hive: It's that Time of Year, Senior's Committing
Marlana DiasApril 18, 2024

Now is the time, this is now when Senior's are committing. The following Senior's have already committed; Gianna Castellano to WCSU (Western...

ICON ISSUE: Featuring Arielle Dupree

Logo credit to Isabella Balseiro

This week’s outfit of the week was worn by junior, Arielle Dupree. Her outfit was trendy, cute, and comfortable. Her outfit included Yeezy Foam Runner shoes from Yeezy, baggy cargo jeans and a tight long-sleeve top from Shein, and her necklace and earrings were from a jewelry store. Arielle said her outfit was inspired by Pinterest looks and she wanted to incorporate trends such as baggy clothes, cargo pants, and trending shoes. Her motivation for wearing this outfit was cuteness and comfort because she likes to be both in school. She said although her outfit was basic, it was cute at the same time. Arielle said if she had more money she would be able to represent her style even better, but for the clothes she owns it represents her well. She is trying to buy more clothes that she thinks will represent her and create a wardrobe that will represent her style. Arielle likes to wear different styles, but usually wears a mix of a tomboy and streetwear style, like this outfit. Arielle said she started dressing up more recently because it carries you better as a person and as she becomes more independent she hopes to expand her style even more. Arielle rates her outfit a 7.5 for cuteness!

Arielle Dupree’s trendy outfit of the week!