Crumbl Flavors week of September 26th
EHHS Culinary and Environmental Science Programs Plant a Garden
Valery Orrego June 11, 2024

There is a new class being added to the 2024-25 school year at EHHS. It is exciting to hear about this new project from the Profettos. This class...

Balancing The Hive: Summer Edition
Balancing The Hive: Summer Edition
Valery Orrego June 11, 2024

How to live your best, most balanced life this summer with Ms. Dwyer: Set boundaries. You don’t have to say yes to every opportunity you...

Keepin It Reel:Summer Horror Movies
Keepin' It Reel:Summer Horror Movies
Isabella Mott, Reporter • June 7, 2024

Stranger Things: Season 3 Genre: Science Fiction, Horror Isabella’s Rating:★★ Stranger Things Season 3 follows the journey after...

The Cookie Crumble: Fall Flavors Begin

This week Crumbl had a large variety of flavors, making the theme hard to determine. Some of them became personal favorites while others I hope to never taste ever again.

At the bottom we have Classic Pink Sugar, Lemon Glaze, and Peanut Butter Creme. Calling the pink sugar cookie a different name every week does not make it more tasty. It has gotten so repetitive that it is nauseating. Lemon Glaze was a heavily lemon layered cookie if that’s what you’re into. Peanut Butter Creme was good, but I am waiting for it to be great.

In the middle we have Milk Chocolate Chip and Raspberry Butter Cake. The milk chocolate is a classic that you can never go wrong with. Since some of the flavors were disappointing this week, it ranked higher. Raspberry Butter Cake is a melt-in-you-mouth cookie with raspberry and buttercream flavors that very nicely compliment each other.

Finally, at the top, we have Caramel Pumpkin. It is a perfect treat for the fall season that consists of a pumpkin based cookie topped with a caramel cream cheese frosting.