Keepin It Reel: A Binge-worthy TV Show to Get You in the Mood for Summer
Keepin' It Reel: A Binge-worthy TV Show to Get You in the Mood for Summer
Isabella Mott, Reporter • May 24, 2024

Outer Banks  Genre: Drama, Adventure  Isabella’s Rating:★★★★ Outer banks follows a group of teens who consider themselves...

AP Classes and AP Tests: Are They Worth It?
Sofia Calixto, Reporter • May 24, 2024

As we head into May, AP Exams will be taking place May 6th-May 16th. Taking this course along with taking the exam have many benefits while also...

Buzzing Bites: Blueberry Donut Iced Coffee
Holly Speers, Editor-in-Chief • May 24, 2024

On this week’s buzzing bites I will be reviewing the new blueberry donut iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts.  This coffee truly does taste like...

Off the Hive: UCONN Wins Back to Back Championship Titles Since 2007

Connecticut had became the first Division 1 men’s college basketball team to win back to back championships since Florida 17 years ago. CNN Sports states UConn head coach Dan Hurley said after the game in Glendale, Arizona. “What a special group of people, a special coaching staff and incredible group of players. The best group of players you could possibly do it with and UConn. UConn’s a special place this time of year and they give us all the resources we need to do it like this in March and April.” This quote showing that the team is a close family, and a truly great group of kids and coaches. They played Purdue, beating them 75-60. The Huskies (37-3) have won 6 national championships. In fact 4 of their 5 starters finished with double digit points. Tristen Newton had 20 points, and seven assists. Guard Stephen Castle had 15 points. Guard Cam Spencer and center Donovan Clingan each had 11 points.UConn tops San Diego State in national title game to cap wild NCAA tournament | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette