Theyre an unbeatable flavor, and if your disagree then youre incorrect.
Off the Hive: UCONN Wins Back to Back Championship Titles Since 2007
By: Marlana DIasApril 22, 2024

Connecticut had became the first Division 1 men's college basketball team to win back to back championships since Florida 17 years ago. CNN Sports...

BUZZ BEATS: THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT by Taylor Swift
BUZZ BEATS: "THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT" by Taylor Swift
Willow Torres, Reporter • April 22, 2024
With a collection of 31 songs, I expected to be excited with all the new material, but I only really enjoyed about 4 songs.
Indulge in the Sweetness of Anginette Cookies
Keissy Mejias-Laspina, Reporter • April 19, 2024

On Friday April 19th, this year’s Anginette Wars will be taking place in EHHS starting at 6pm. Everyone is welcome to watch and tickets are...

Buzzing Bites: Top Five Goldfish Flavors

On this week’s Buzzing Bites, I’ll be ranking my top five Goldfish flavors.

At number five is the grahams vanilla cupcake flavor. This flavor is sweet and genuinely does taste like a cupcake. I do not eat these all the time, but if I’m in the mood I will absolutely eat half the bag.

At number four is pretzel Goldfish. These Goldfish are really fun and tasty. I love a good pretzel and will take any chance to try new ones. They’re also just something different if you’re tired of the regular shaped pretzels.

At number three is the extra cheddar Goldfish. Regular Goldfish are super yummy, but the extra cheddar are even better. I find myself looking for these in the pantry all the time.

At number two is the parmesan goldfish. These Goldfish are almost unbeatable. I love them and can eat these all day. They aren’t something like cheddar that can get boring after a while.

Finally, at number one is the original saltine flavor of Goldfish. They’re a classic flavor that, although is not the most exciting, does not make my stomach feel sick at eating basically the whole bag. They’re an unbeatable flavor, and if your disagree then you’re incorrect.