Keepin It Reel: A Binge-worthy TV Show to Get You in the Mood for Summer
Keepin' It Reel: A Binge-worthy TV Show to Get You in the Mood for Summer
Isabella Mott, Reporter • May 24, 2024

Outer Banks  Genre: Drama, Adventure  Isabella’s Rating:★★★★ Outer banks follows a group of teens who consider themselves...

AP Classes and AP Tests: Are They Worth It?
Sofia Calixto, Reporter • May 24, 2024

As we head into May, AP Exams will be taking place May 6th-May 16th. Taking this course along with taking the exam have many benefits while also...

Buzzing Bites: Blueberry Donut Iced Coffee
Holly Speers, Editor-in-Chief • May 24, 2024

On this week’s buzzing bites I will be reviewing the new blueberry donut iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts.  This coffee truly does taste like...

Off The Hive: It’s that Time of Year, Senior’s Committing

Now is the time, this is now when Senior’s are committing. The following Senior’s have already committed; Gianna Castellano to WCSU (Western Connecticut State University). Bella Katynski committed to SHU (Sacred Heart University). Captain Mason Mccarroll committed to (CCSU) Central Connecticut state university) and playing baseball as well. Jose Hernandez is committed to Albertus Magnus and is playing baseball there. Captain Peyton Torre committed to American International college (AIC) and playing baseball there as well. Let us know if your committed and we missed you!