Honey Books logo by Isabella Balseiro
Honey Books: Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi - Re Reviewed
Shayla Batson, Reporter • April 23, 2024

Restore Me Rating: ★★★★ 3.5/5 Stars This book put me in a reading slump 1 year ago and I completely abandoned the Shatter Me Series...

Off the Hive: UCONN Wins Back to Back Championship Titles Since 2007
By: Marlana DIasApril 22, 2024

Connecticut had became the first Division 1 men's college basketball team to win back to back championships since Florida 17 years ago. CNN Sports...

BUZZ BEATS: THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT by Taylor Swift
BUZZ BEATS: "THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT" by Taylor Swift
Willow Torres, Reporter • April 22, 2024
With a collection of 31 songs, I expected to be excited with all the new material, but I only really enjoyed about 4 songs.

STAT CHAT: Ella DiNola

Ella DiNola has been playing hockey since she was 8 years old. “I have tried every sport, from gymnastics to even skating, but none of them stuck, when I started trying out hockey for the first time and ever since I fell in love with it” Ella reveals.

This is her first year playing for the team and as a freshman plays varsity. In the team she occupies the position of “Center” so her job is to take faceoffs, support defense, and make sure I cover the whole ice. “my goal for the season was to have fun and be the best player I can for my team” DiNola states. She received the “Offensive MVP”award for outstanding performance at this year’s banquet.

“I bring a positive and encouraging mindset to the team, making a better environment and bringing the team together as one”.

#8 Ella DiNola.