EHHS Culinary and Environmental Science Programs Plant a Garden
Valery OrregoJune 11, 2024

There is a new class being added to the 2024-25 school year at EHHS. It is exciting to hear about this new project from the Profettos. This class...

Balancing The Hive: Summer Edition
Balancing The Hive: Summer Edition
Valery OrregoJune 11, 2024

How to live your best, most balanced life this summer with Ms. Dwyer: Set boundaries. You don’t have to say yes to every opportunity you...

Keepin It Reel:Summer Horror Movies
Keepin' It Reel:Summer Horror Movies
Isabella Mott, Reporter • June 7, 2024

Stranger Things: Season 3 Genre: Science Fiction, Horror Isabella’s Rating:★★ Stranger Things Season 3 follows the journey after...

STAT CHAT: Basketball – Arielle Dupree and Rocco Lombardi

Rocco Lombardi:

“I’m no self-centered guy, but there’s a couple things on my bucket list this year. Starting off with being named captain. I’m a 4 year leader on and off the court, and I believe I would make a great captain. Another thing I would like to accomplish is starting a few games this year. I might not be in the best physical condition on the team, but I think my knowledge will get me playing time this year. This is my mojo. Being a part of a high school team in my last year of it means one thing. Make every day count. My goal by the end of the year is to stay connected with all my teammates beyond high school. I believe this team can build a strong bond with one another throughout the season. This team has something special off the court, and I can only imagine what the season holds on the court. We’re gonna hit some bumps with one another, things are going to get heated, but thats the sport. However, my main goal is to not only make the SEC tournament, not only make the state tournament, but make a run. Let’s hang a banner, so me and my fellow seniors can go out with a bang.”

Arielle Dupree:

“This basketball season I hope that the team creates a special bond outside of the basketball court. Basketball is an important form of relation and communication with others. Individually my concern isn’t not scoring the most points, it’s being a team player. Whether it’s just playing hard defense, I am still helping my team. As a team, I hope we qualify for SCC.”