Photo by Mark Curcio
YellowJackets Girls Softball Poised for Success in Upcoming Season
Shayla Batson, Reporter • April 5, 2024

The EHHS girls softball team is determined to make it back to the SCC tournament this year after a strong 13 year record and a difficult season...

Hagaman Memorial Library Presents..Film Night: "Wonka" (2023) (PG)
April 4, 2024

East Haven: Enjoy a night out and pizza and drinks!  Visit the Hagaman Memorial Library on Thursday, May 30 at 5:00 p.m. for a showing of the...

Buzzing Bites: Top Five Goldfish Flavors
Holly Speers, Editor-in-Chief • April 4, 2024
They're an unbeatable flavor, and if your disagree then you're incorrect.

Boosting Morale at EHHS One Breakfast at A Time

Culinary teachers, Mr. John Profetto and Mrs. Heather Profetto along with the help of others coordinated a Drive-In Breakfast for EHHS parents early morning on October 27th.

This event was organized with the help of Mrs. Julie Church, EHPS Coordinator of Social Emotional Learning and Family Engagement. The Profettos contributed to the making of bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches along with a cup of coffee and were then joined by Mrs. Church and Assistant Principal Amy Farotti went out to the EHHS parking lots to pass sandwiches and coffee. Mr. Profetto shares that they all felt the need to recognize EHHS parents that are committed to bringing their kids to school on time and thought the idea would be a thoughtful one to start and continue in the future. Although none of the culinary students were involved in the assisting since it was all done very early in the morning, parents were very happy to receive appreciation from the school community.

Mr. Profetto and Ms. Profetto share that they will continue to do events like these because they believe it builds up the morale in the EHHS community while outside too. Mr. Profetto shares that one parent started to cry as they received their breakfast meal stating that it was a very surprising start to their day. They received positive feedback from parents saying they were happy to have enjoyed a good breakfast meal.