Last week Crumbl gave us all pink themed cookies in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Honey Books logo by Isabella Balseiro
Honey Books: Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi - Re Reviewed
Shayla Batson, Reporter • April 23, 2024

Restore Me Rating: ★★★★ 3.5/5 Stars This book put me in a reading slump 1 year ago and I completely abandoned the Shatter Me Series...

Off the Hive: UCONN Wins Back to Back Championship Titles Since 2007
By: Marlana DIasApril 22, 2024

Connecticut had became the first Division 1 men's college basketball team to win back to back championships since Florida 17 years ago. CNN Sports...

BUZZ BEATS: THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT by Taylor Swift
BUZZ BEATS: "THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT" by Taylor Swift
Willow Torres, Reporter • April 22, 2024
With a collection of 31 songs, I expected to be excited with all the new material, but I only really enjoyed about 4 songs.

The Cookie Crumble: Pink Week

Last week Crumbl gave us all pink themed cookies in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. This week I decided to have some teachers and students try these flavors so when these flavors return, we will know which ones are worth it. Four of our taste testers tried Pink Donut and out of all of them only one person said they would eat it again and that was science teacher, Mr. Callahan. Meanwhile, English teacher Ms. Boisvert, upon biting the cookie, gagged immediately and threw it away. She described it as “very heavy in butter” and that she would not want to try a different flavor. 7 of our taste testers tried their Pink Blondie cookie. World Language teacher Ms. Marsico described it as “a yay and a slay” and science teacher Ms. Riccio said the cookie was “pleasantly surprising.” On the other hand, Mrs. Pompano shortly after eating the cookie said she started to feel a little ill and would not be able to eat a whole cookie. Teachers and students did not have much to say about the pink sugar cookie since it is a boring staple. Meanwhile not one of our taste testers enjoyed the Pink Velvet cookie. It was a cake-like cookie with a heavy frosting on top and then cookie crumbles on top of that. I would describe it as overwhelming. Overall, this week wasn’t too bad but definitely was not their best, looking forward to better flavors to come!