EHHS Culinary and Environmental Science Programs Plant a Garden
Valery Orrego June 11, 2024

There is a new class being added to the 2024-25 school year at EHHS. It is exciting to hear about this new project from the Profettos. This class...

Balancing The Hive: Summer Edition
Balancing The Hive: Summer Edition
Valery Orrego June 11, 2024

How to live your best, most balanced life this summer with Ms. Dwyer: Set boundaries. You don’t have to say yes to every opportunity you...

Keepin It Reel:Summer Horror Movies
Keepin' It Reel:Summer Horror Movies
Isabella Mott, Reporter • June 7, 2024

Stranger Things: Season 3 Genre: Science Fiction, Horror Isabella’s Rating:★★ Stranger Things Season 3 follows the journey after...

Navigating the Coachella Fashion Scene

Coachella is one of the most highly anticipated and popular music festivals in America, known for its fun music performances as well as iconic celebrity/influencer fashion moments. This year’s Coachella brought us many daring looks from performers which have inspired some Spring fashion trends. A common theme in all of the outfits was sheer, see-through elements and funky patterns. 2024 looks like it’s going to be a year of experimentation.

Ice Spice

Rapper Ice Spice stunned audiences with her waist-long hair and skin-tight I.AM.GIA. bodysuit.

Chloe Bailey

Up and coming star Chloe Bailey wore a dazzling, sparkly purple outfit paired with equally eye-catching makeup and bold earrings.

Le Sserafim

The five members of the Kpop group Le Sserafim made a striking debut at Coachella, performing in coordinated black, sequined looks designed by Louis Vuitton’s Nicolas Ghesquière.

Victoria Monet

Singer Victoria Monet showed up to Coachella serving cowgirl-realness. Her outfit screamed Spring and had some cool see-through corset action.

Ateez

Kpop boy group Ateez wore custom made Valentino and Dolce & Cabana stage outfits that gave off royalty vibes.

Halle Bailey

Singer and actress Halle Bailey wore a beachy-looking outfit that called back to her recent role as Ariel in the live action adaptation of ‘The Little Mermaid.’ The iridescent blue-green top paired with dangly earrings made really made her look the part of an ethereal mermaid.

Lana Del Rey

Alternative pop singer Lana Del Rey stuck to the sparkly theme that was going on at this year’s Coachella and wore a shimmery dress with beads attached.

Gwen Stefani

Singer Gwen Stefani rocked a punk-inspired ensemble reminiscent of her time being in a rock band.

Becky G

Becky G sported a futuristic look. She wore a black leotard with a leather mini skirt, knee-high boots, and shades.