Keepin It Reel: A Binge-worthy TV Show to Get You in the Mood for Summer
Keepin' It Reel: A Binge-worthy TV Show to Get You in the Mood for Summer
Isabella Mott, Reporter • May 24, 2024

Outer Banks  Genre: Drama, Adventure  Isabella’s Rating:★★★★ Outer banks follows a group of teens who consider themselves...

AP Classes and AP Tests: Are They Worth It?
Sofia Calixto, Reporter • May 24, 2024

As we head into May, AP Exams will be taking place May 6th-May 16th. Taking this course along with taking the exam have many benefits while also...

Buzzing Bites: Blueberry Donut Iced Coffee
Holly Speers, Editor-in-Chief • May 24, 2024

On this week’s buzzing bites I will be reviewing the new blueberry donut iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts.  This coffee truly does taste like...

Navigating the Coachella Fashion Scene

Coachella is one of the most highly anticipated and popular music festivals in America, known for its fun music performances as well as iconic celebrity/influencer fashion moments. This year’s Coachella brought us many daring looks from performers which have inspired some Spring fashion trends. A common theme in all of the outfits was sheer, see-through elements and funky patterns. 2024 looks like it’s going to be a year of experimentation.

Ice Spice

Rapper Ice Spice stunned audiences with her waist-long hair and skin-tight I.AM.GIA. bodysuit.

Chloe Bailey

Up and coming star Chloe Bailey wore a dazzling, sparkly purple outfit paired with equally eye-catching makeup and bold earrings.

Le Sserafim

The five members of the Kpop group Le Sserafim made a striking debut at Coachella, performing in coordinated black, sequined looks designed by Louis Vuitton’s Nicolas Ghesquière.

Victoria Monet

Singer Victoria Monet showed up to Coachella serving cowgirl-realness. Her outfit screamed Spring and had some cool see-through corset action.

Ateez

Kpop boy group Ateez wore custom made Valentino and Dolce & Cabana stage outfits that gave off royalty vibes.

Halle Bailey

Singer and actress Halle Bailey wore a beachy-looking outfit that called back to her recent role as Ariel in the live action adaptation of ‘The Little Mermaid.’ The iridescent blue-green top paired with dangly earrings made really made her look the part of an ethereal mermaid.

Lana Del Rey

Alternative pop singer Lana Del Rey stuck to the sparkly theme that was going on at this year’s Coachella and wore a shimmery dress with beads attached.

Gwen Stefani

Singer Gwen Stefani rocked a punk-inspired ensemble reminiscent of her time being in a rock band.

Becky G

Becky G sported a futuristic look. She wore a black leotard with a leather mini skirt, knee-high boots, and shades.