Indulge in the Sweetness of Anginette Cookies
Keissy Mejias-Laspina, Reporter • April 19, 2024

On Friday April 19th, this year’s Anginette Wars will be taking place in EHHS starting at 6pm. Everyone is welcome to watch and tickets are...

Keepin It Reel: Tangled
Keepin' It Reel: Tangled
Isabella Mott, Reporter • April 19, 2024

Tangled  Genre: Adventure, Animated  Isabella’s Rating:★★★★★ Tangled follows a girl named Rapunzel who is trapped inside...

Off The Hive: It's that Time of Year, Senior's Committing
Marlana DiasApril 18, 2024

Now is the time, this is now when Senior's are committing. The following Senior's have already committed; Gianna Castellano to WCSU (Western...

STAT CHAT: KOLBEY NASTRI

Kolbey has been cheering for five years and has been on the high school cheer team since her freshman year.

Kolbey began her life as a dancer and after ten years she started to cheer in middle school since her sister and all her childhood friends did cheer as well, so she figured it would be a fun idea to change and try something new.

Kolbey started as as flyer both freshman and sophomore year, now as a junior she switched to main base.

“I’ve known  Kolbey since middle school and i watched her grow up into a god role model. She is someone that makes practices fun and someone you could go to about anything,” teammate Emily Leopardi claims.

Kolbey has won many awards as a cheerleader, recurving All SCC her sophomore and freshman year just like ALLSTATE,  and ALL AMERICAN her sophomore year.